Make your holiday a relaxing and joyful time by knowing as much as possible about our wonderful property. Please read these terms and condition.
- RENTAL RULES
- Smoking is NOT allowed on the property (indoors or outdoors). Any smoking on the property will result in additional cleaning fees and/or the retention of your refundable deposit.
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any person on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Absolutely no events or parties. Any visitors, daytime or overnight, must be approved in advance by the owner.
- The house is privately owned; Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that Guest and all persons on the property are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
- Only use appliances for their intended uses
- Please do not eat in bedrooms.
- Pets are NOT allowed, unless agreed with the owner in advance.
Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Please park in the driveway. One additional vehicle can be parked on the steep gravel drive just to the right as you enter our driveway (not the driveway with the house – this belong to our neighbor) .
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
- Water and Sewer: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the sewer lines/system, you could be charged damages of up to $1,000.